Tuesday, 1 January 2013

COCK SUCK 2

FROgGy # Cocksucker: A Simple Blowjob Story#

SCENE 2

"Well, FROgGy. You don't really have totry so hard to get me 'all hot.' I unsnapped his pants. My hand went for the zipper, and I quickly unzipped his pants as well.
"Miranda! Oh, wow" he responded to my moves.
Without saying a word, I got off of the sofa, sat down on the floor,and in one swift move I yanked both his pants and his briefs off. I tugged them over his feet and tossed them to the floor. FROgGy was completely stunned, having had his pants pulled off so quickly. We had only been in his apartment for about a half an hour, and he was sitting on his sofa on his bare ass, his cock sprung into the air.
"Oh my God, I wasn't expecting that!" he yelled.
"Mmm...I guess your Barry White CD did the trick, Max!" I said huskily, trying to imitate the late musician's voice.
"Don't you want to take it slower, Miranda? I could caress you a bit first, you know, if you want."
"FROgGy, now you're talking too much. Just close your eyes and prepare to get the hottest blowjob of your life! That is, if you've ever had any other blowjobs to compare mine too."
"I have!" he answered too quickly.I looked him in the eyes. He couldn't keep eye contact with me; I knew he was lying. I kept staring anyway. "O.K., I have neverhad a blowjob before; this is my first."
"Good. Just so you know, it won't always be as good as this one when you get future blowjobs from other women, FROgGy. They will have a very high standard to live up too; I'm the queen of cocksucking around these parts."
"Oh. That is good to know!"
"FROgGy, prepare to be drained. You're not going to be able to stand up after I suck your dick, your knees will be so weak!"
My hands kneaded his thighs; my fingers were inches from his balls.He let out a gasp when my nails brushed up against his balls. I grabbed a pillow from the sofa to put under my knees so I could be comfortable. Once I was in a good ENTER ADULT Confessions =18+position, I reached up into his lap and started to jack him off.
"Oh God!" he said.
"No, I'm not God, I'm Miranda" I corrected him.
"Miranda! You're touch feels so good."
"You like my hands on your cock? Wait until my mouth is on it! Sucking your shaft, licking the head of your cock, giving you head. You're in for a treat!"
"Oh Miranda. Fuck."
I decided that the time for conversation had ended, and I brushed my long red hair against his bare thighs. Men go crazy when I do this; I caressed his thighs with my hair for a few minutes, making sure to get my long silky hair all over his balls anderection as well. I paused for just a second to remove my t-shirt andblack lacy bra; guys like to have some skin to look at, and I knew FROgGy would love to see my bare tits.
"Touch my boobs, FROgGy" I demanded. His eyes had been closed, so he hadn't even realized I was topless. His eyes bulged when he got a look at my naked tits; he quickly felt me up. I let him admire my rack for awhile, savoring the attention and the sensation of his hands squeezing my breasts. He got my nipples all hard, tweaking them just right. I made sure to rub my tits all over his lap for a few minutes; I've learned that guys like this move right before I go down on them.
I returned to my kneeling positionon the floor, and I roughly spread his legs far apart. The wider the guy's legs are spread, the easier itis for me to access the cock and balls. I spent some time kissing his thighs, getting closer and closer to his balls as I did this. I made sure he could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking my lips to affect his sense of hearing with erotic sounds.
He let out a loud moan when I putone of his balls into my mouth. I swished it around inside my mouth, then I switched to the other one; I was also stroking his thighs with my hands. He started breathing hard when I managed to put both his balls into my mouth at once. I tenderly licked his balls while warming them up with my hot mouth. I used my tongue to move them all around; my lips were completely enveloping his entire sack, up to the root of his cock. My hands began to stroke his cock.
"Oh, Miranda!" He didn't seem capable of saying much else. I liked that; turning a guy on so much he couldn't really say much besides "Oh Miranda!" I loved hearing my own name shouted out in pleasure.
I removed his balls from my mouth and licked his shaft with the tip of my tongue. I drenched his lap with my sALIVA

No comments:

Post a Comment